Arud is one of the leading addiction medicine institutions in Switzerland and an FMH-approved training centre. We counsel, support and treat people with addictions. As a member of the Arud team, you support those affected by a dependency on their way to better health and quality of life. Our patients have access to a wide range of services: psychiatry, internal medicine, infectious diseases and social care. This creates interesting professional opportunities and exciting challenges for the interdisciplinary teams.
Well-trained, motivated employees are the prerequisite for being able to treat our patients in the best possible way. We offer both experienced specialists and career starters exciting development opportunities.
What we can offer you
- Flexible and family-friendly work schedules
- Six weeks of vacation
- No night or weekend shifts (except staff of the medical counter)
- Support for further training
- Exciting opportunities for experienced professionals as well as for career starters
- Central location of the place of work