The use of addictive substances may affect your daily life – at work, in your social environment or when dealing with authorities, insurance companies or landlords. Bureaucratic hurdles often complicate access to care services. We will support you in every possible way.
We offer advice and support
- if you are having problems at work
- if you are experiencing problems with your family, in your relationship, with friends and colleagues
- if you find yourself in financial difficulty
- if you find it difficult to deal with authorities, insurance companies, health insurances and landlords
- if you are in need of social welfare services or medical and therapeutic care
- if you are homeless and having problems finding a place to live
- if you are looking for sheltered accommodation
Would you like to get in touch or do you have any questions regarding treatment? We are there for you, with straightforward and confidential help.