The use of addictive substances may affect your daily life – at work, in your social environment or when dealing with authorities, insurance companies or landlords. Bureaucratic hurdles often complicate access to care services. We will support you in every possible way.
We offer advice and support
- if you find yourself in financial difficulty (budget counselling)
- if you need help to claim social assistance benefits, supplementary benefits and or social insurance benefits (IV benefits, daily sickness and accident benefits, daily unemployment benefits, etc.)
- if you find it difficult to deal with authorities, insurance companies, health insurances and landlords
- if you need help with administrative matters and handling correspondence
- if you are in need of social welfare services or medical and therapeutic care
- if you are homeless or if you are having problems finding a place to live we help you to search for alternative forms of housing and assisted living facilities
- if you are having problems at work
- if you are searching for a suitable daily structure
- if you are experiencing problems with your family, in your relationship, with friends and colleagues
- and much more...
Would you like to get in touch or do you have any questions regarding treatment? We are there for you, with straightforward and confidential help.