If you consume addictive substances your physical wellbeing may suffer. We offer GP services and specialist treatments. Our surgery is open to all.
Everything under one roof for the best care
People with a chronic substance use disorder are more likely to suffer from chronic diseases such as COPD, osteoporosis or liver and kidney disorders. HIV and hepatitis C are also more prevalent among people who inject or snort drugs. As we are offering all our services in one place, we can provide medical care to people who would otherwise fall through the cracks in the system. We offer internal medicine and addiction treatment under one roof.
Chronic Care Management – placing patients at the centre of care
When treating chronic diseases, an experienced team of doctors, specialist nurses and social workers follow the principles of Chronic Care Management. Easy access and personal, patient-centred care characterise our services. We attach great importance to empowering patients by coaching them and thus enabling them to deal with their chronic illness. Care is provided by an experienced team of doctors and specially trained nursing staff as well as social workers.
What we offer
- Chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, metabolic diseases (thyroid dysfunction, diabetes), diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys.
- Iron and vitamin deficiencies
- Nutritional counselling
- Intensive care for cancer patients in cooperation with specialists
- Preventive medical check-ups
- Vaccination and travel advice
- Specialised woundcare including cold plasma therapy
- Compression therapy of the legs for venous diseases
- Ultrasound and fibroscan
- Laboratory diagnostics
Would you like to get in touch or do you have any questions regarding treatment? We are there for you, with straightforward and confidential help.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. You can obtain the medication you need for your treatment directly from us.