People with intravenous substance use have a higher risk of contracting hepatitis or HIV. Those affected are cared for by our specialised team - from diagnostics to antiviral therapies and regular follow-up checks.
Our offer includes:
- specialist clinic for HIV and hepatitis care
- diagnosis of HIV and hepatitis
- indication and implementation of antiviral therapies, intensive and interdisciplinary management of side effects and adherence
- monitoring of possible drug interactions of concurrent substitution treatment and drug use
- reviewing patient progress in inpatient facilities or prisons
Specialised hepatitis C and HIV services
We treat HIV and hepatitis infections and dispense medicines then and there. This means that we can also successfully treat those patients with dependencies, who would otherwise be excluded from secondary or tertiary care because of their psychosocial situation. Other institutions, such as the hospitals of the Canton of Zurich, also refer patients to us for hepatitis C treatment.
Would you like to book a consultation or refer a patient to us? Contact us – we look forward to working with you.