We consume - whether alcohol, cannabis, medication or online games: the majority of consumption is unproblematic.
But often we are not aware of how much we consume, whether it is still a pleasure or just too much. Arud's consumption diary app helps you to record your consumption habits simply and safely!
Frequently Asked Questions
For all ...
- ... who wonders about her exact consumption.
- ... who consciously want to deal with their consumption.
- ... who keep a consumption diary as part of a therapy.
- Determine in the self-test whether your consumption is problematic.
- Choose between the existing categories or set up your own personal category.
- If necessary, formulate consumption goals, plan concrete change steps and check them continuously.
- Export the consumption statistics as PDF files and print them out.
- Activate the reminder function so that the daily entry is not forgotten.
Anything you want: From alcohol, cigarettes, cannabis or the time spent in front of the computer or shopping - you decide what you want to keep an eye on.
The Arud app is simple and secure: The entered data is only stored locally on your mobile phone and is not stored on an external server. You can also protect your sensitive data with an access code to the app.
Nothing - you can download the app for free.
For questions or inputs please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The reaction times are on weekdays from 9 to 17 o'clock.