The consumption of addictive substances can affect the body: the risk of hepatitis and HIV infections is higher and chronic diseases manifest themselves sooner and more often than in the general population. We offer addiction medicine, general medicine and infectious diseases all in one.
Our offer includes:
- Chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, metabolic diseases (thyroid dysfunction, diabetes), diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and kidneys.
- Iron and vitamin deficiencies
- Nutritional counselling
- Intensive care for cancer patients in cooperation with specialists
- Preventive medical check-ups
- Vaccination and travel advice
- Specialised wound care including cold plasma therapy
- Compression therapy of the legs for venous diseases
- Ultrasound and fibroscan
- Laboratory diagnostics
Everything under one roof for the best care
People with a chronic substance use disorder are more likely to suffer from chronic diseases such as COPD, osteoporosis or liver and kidney disorders. HIV and hepatitis C are also more prevalent among people who inject or snort drugs. As we are offering all our services in one place, we can provide medical care to people who would otherwise fall through the cracks in the system. We offer internal medicine and addiction treatment under one roof.
From the first consultation to specific assessments and comprehensive care
For each assigned patient, we discuss the treatment modalities with the referring physician. Our services range from a simple telephone consultation to carrying out specific examinations, such as a fibroscan, to certain therapies or even comprehensive care packages.
Would you like to book a consultation or refer a patient to us? Contact us – we look forward to working with you.