Pioneering in integrated care and opinion-forming in addiction medicine.
Arud is a non-profit organization in the field of outpatient public health oriented medical care. With around 130 employees, it is one of the largest institutions in Swiss addiction medicine and in the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases. With offices in Zurich and Horgen, we offer our clients comprehensive treatment in the fields of psychiatry and psychotherapy, general internal medicine/infectiology and social work. With an integrated approach to care in addiction medicine and infectiology, we offer our patients needs-based treatment at eye level with the aim of achieving a comprehensive improvement in health and thus quality of life.
The Arud is called you, as a new
Managing director (80 - 100%)
welcome. Together with the board of directors, the management and your dedicated teams, you will lead Arud in an entrepreneurial manner and according to business management principles. You will promote an appreciative corporate culture, develop the organizational structure, position Arud in the market in the long term and thus gain in attractiveness as a business partner and as an employer. Supported by the specialist management, you will advocate a pragmatic, scientifically based and solidarity-based policy in the public and political arena in the field of public health relevant integrated medical care as well as in the field of addiction. You see the socio-political challenges as an opportunity and, together with other institutions and cooperation partners, develop systematic and sustainable solutions that meet the needs of the population.
- Strategic and operational management and continuous development of Arud with various business areas (Centre for Addiction Medicine and "Checkpoint" joint venture with the Specialist Centre for Sexual Health (SeGZ)).
- Professional planning and control of finances and cost management.
- Positioning of Arud as a competence centre for integrated care in public health-relevant care areas, together with the specialist departments of psychiatry and general internal medicine/infectiology.
- Promotion of project-oriented, collaborative forms of work with an appreciative corporate culture. Ensuring that internal and external communication is appropriate for the target group.
- Sparring partner for all decision-makers and pro-active, comprehensive business management consulting for divisional management and staff units.
- Regular exchange and network maintenance with authorities, offices, health insurance companies, business and cooperation partners, patrons, etc.
- Business administration studies, ideally complemented by further training in organisational development and/or communication.
- Sustained track record in finance/controlling and IT, ideally in healthcare.
- Innovative strength through visionary thinking and entrepreneurial foresight to lead a complex institution with great development dynamics.
- Authentic, integrative specialist and management personality with practical experience in successful change processes. Trustworthy and discreet manners with a value-oriented attitude.
- Organisational and planning talent with a project- and process-oriented, cooperative, reliable and pragmatic approach.
- Strong communication skills and distinct negotiation skills in dealing with different partners, service providers from politics, administration and economy.
- Business-fluent German.
- Experienced in the use of the MS-Office palette and social media.